Monday, December 19, 2011

Basic Literacy: Your Horse is Smarter Than You Are

Horses aren't the smartest animals on earth. Many times, however, they're smarter than their owners. Here's one great example:


click the picture to enlarge


The Highlights:

"This colt is a well builded and very smart boy." Awesome. When I was three, I builded a sand castle all by myself.

"He should be around 15hhs when done growning." Making noises certainly makes me grow, too. Or at least, I do a lot more groaning now that I'm an adult.

"He is bred..."  Amazing! The first male horse ever to get pregnant!

"He is up with his shots."   Is that like being high on drugs? Or is that like being "up" on the latest news? Is he well-informed about his shots?

This looks like a fairly nice colt. I'm really sorry that his owner's IQ is the same as his is. I hope he gets a new home soon-- but unfortunately, with no information about his price, age, training, registration or breed (it's actually QH) I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Seriously, people-- if you want someone to buy something from you, put a bit of effort into your ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment