Saturday, March 17, 2012

Captured Again!

I got Nash back in the barn! Well actually, that statement over-emphasizes my role. My previous attempts to herd him, catch him or bribe him into the barn totally failed. I ended up just waiting until he went in there himself for water, then sneakily shut the gate on him.

He was not happy:




This is the first time I've been able to catch Nash's weird noises on camera-- sort of hum-hoots, like someone blowing into a dusty trumpet. They're quiet, so you won't be able to hear them unless you have your volume turned up a bit. He did it a lot, and paced. He also had a bloody nose-- I'm not sure from what, but I suspect it was just hot and dry for him, and he had been breathing hard after his escape attempts. Poor guy. He seems okay though. And I was able to clip another big chunk of fur off of his shoulder! The video only sort of shows just how thick his wool is. I bet he's never been sheared in his entire life.

Mr. Strut flipped about the fur five seconds after this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment